In this article we will learn What you need to do to cancel Discord Nitro. Your Discord Nitro subscription will automatically renew if you buy it. Your choice of plan will determine how much you pay. The monthly plan will cost you $9.99 per month. The yearly plan, however, costs $99.99 annually.
Nitro must be cancelled in order for you not to be charged. A credit card can also be removed from your billing settings. Epic Games provided a free 3-month subscription to Discord Nitro in June 2021. The offer requires a credit card, however. Nitro should be cancelled after 3 months.
You will be automatically charged if you do not opt out. Discord Nitro can be canceled in this guide.
What you need to do to cancel Discord Nitro
- Discord Nitro can be canceled by navigating to Settings > Subscriptions.
- Once that is done, click on "Cancel" under "Your Subscription".
- You will receive an alert from Discord when Nitro will be removed.
- It'll say, "Cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing period.".
- Your Nitro access will end when your billing cycle ends.
- As a result, Nitro will still be available until it expires.
You can cancel Discord Nitro by following these steps:
1. Navigate to your user settings
- Start by opening Discord on a desktop computer.
- Discord's mobile app does not allow you to manage subscriptions.
- To download Discord, visit https://discord.com/.
- After clicking "Download for Windows", Discord for Windows will be downloaded.
- Log into your Discord account after opening Discord.
- At the bottom of Discord's left sidebar, you'll find your profile picture.
- The gear icon appears next to your profile picture, the microphone, and the headphones.
- Go to your user settings by clicking the gear icon.
2. Click on “Subscriptions” and then “Cancel.”
- You will land on your account settings page after clicking on the gear icon.
- From the sidebar on the left, you can choose from a number of options.
- In addition to these, there is "My Account", "User Profile", and "Privacy & Safety".
- The "Subscriptions" option is found under the "Billing Settings" header.
- The subscription window will open when you click on "Subscriptions".
- Nitro subscription information appears under the "Your Subscription" header.
- If you currently have a Nitro subscription, click on "Cancel".
- When you click on "Cancel", you will see a "Cancel Nitro?" dialog box.”
- You will be notified when Nitro will be unavailable.
- After you cancel Nitro, it will only take effect at the end of the current billing period.
- Until Nitro expires, you can still use its features.
- It will show the expiration date of Nitro.
- To continue, click "Next".
3. Select “Yup, cancel Nitro”
- Upon clicking "Next", you'll be taken to a confirmation page.
- Expiration date will be listed on the confirmation page.
- No worries, you'll still have access to Nitro before then.
- Then click "Yup, cancel Nitro" to confirm the cancellation.
- Clicking "Yup, cancel Nitro" will cancel Nitro.
- The automatic monthly charge will no longer apply.
- Discord Nitro has been canceled successfully!
Discord Nitro must also be canceled prior to the expiration date.Otherwise, your credit card will be charged automatically. Even if you cancel Nitro, you'll still be able to use its features until they expire. Even if you cancel Nitro before Jan 31, you will still be able to use it until then
Hi, I’m vijay dhanda, a tech enthusiast and blogger with a passion for computer and electronics. With years of experience in the field, I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with others through my technical blogs. Along with my love for technology, I’m also interested in games and health. Whether I’m writing about the latest gaming trends, new electronics gadgets, or sharing my health tips and tricks, my goal is to provide readers with valuable insights and information they can rely on. Hope you like the content I am writing and share your feedback.