Sometime you may face trouble logging in Paypal. In this article we will discuss What Should I Do If I'm Having Trouble Logging Into My PayPal Account? But before let us what is PayPal.
What is PayPal ?
For more than a decade, PayPal has been a mobile payment company.You can make payments on items using a secure online account using an online financial service. You just add your bank account, your credit card or your debit card details and you can choose which card or account to pay for when you pay using PayPal.
You can also set one to be the default method of payment and it will be used unless you decide otherwise.You can also receive cash via the service as well as pay for items using PayPal. Any money that has been received sits on the paypal account and can be spent on the balance supplemented by your card or bank account when paying for something.
You can also transfer the money to a bank account or card assigned to you.If you receive money on a PayPal account, a fee may be applied. If you sell an item on eBay, for example.However, the vast majority of applications are entirely free of charge. It's free to transfer money via PayPal accounts to friends or families unless there is a change of currency required.
What Should I Do If I’m Having Trouble Logging Into My PayPal Account?
Check PayPal itself is not having any issue.
There are variety of ways to test if PayPal service is up
- Down detector click here to check where other user report any issue faced. If you face any issue you too can report on the site to help provide information to other users
- Check for companies twitter account for updates regarding any maintainence activity.
VPN or Location issue
Some users use VPN to hide their real IP. If you are using VPN, you try deactivating it and try logging in again.
The PayPal platform will occasionally deny access to your account if you attempt to log in from a different country.
Clear the Cache
Sometimes cache and extensions on your browser may be interfering with PayPal's scripts, preventing you from logging in to your account.
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Disable any installed extensions, and restart your browser. Try to login again.
- Try logging into your account using a different browser.
- You can try login from some other device.
If you are using iOS or Android device to access Paypal using PayPal Application. Please also go to your Android or iOS app store and see if the PayPal app is latest version. and see if you can find an update to latest version.
- Start the Google Play Store application, check the Paypal application if you see update. Update the Application and try login again.
- Start iOS App Store check the paypal Application and if you see update. Please update the App and try login again.
If none of above solution works for you reach out to PayPal support here to help providing you solution.
There may be chances that you may have forgot login credentials so thats why you are not able to login PayPal. Please use this link to reset your credentials.
- Provide mobile number / email id and press submit.
- You will get OTP or email use it to reset your password.
Once done you can try to login again it may resolve the your issue.
You've already used all above approaches still couldn't login. Don't worry about it just use PayPal support here to check further.
Hi, I’m vijay dhanda, a tech enthusiast and blogger with a passion for computer and electronics. With years of experience in the field, I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with others through my technical blogs. Along with my love for technology, I’m also interested in games and health. Whether I’m writing about the latest gaming trends, new electronics gadgets, or sharing my health tips and tricks, my goal is to provide readers with valuable insights and information they can rely on. Hope you like the content I am writing and share your feedback.