Welcome to the most comprehensive RAID: Shadow Legends tier list on the web. Our expert team has meticulously analyzed top champions from various sources, including ayumilove.net and dexerto.com, to bring you the ultimate ranking for each faction. Our detailed breakdown will empower you to conquer the world of Teleria with confidence.
In RAID: Shadow Legends, success hinges on fielding the most formidable champions. Boasting over 300 characters across 13 factions, choosing the perfect lineup can be daunting. Fret not, for we have compiled the ultimate tier list to steer you to victory.
Each faction has unique characteristics, strengths, and weaknesses. Our rankings span tiers S, A, B, C, and D, with S being the most powerful and D being the weakest. Without further ado, let's dive into the rankings.
- Raglin: A versatile support with exceptional revive capabilities.
- Martyr: A top-tier defense champion with a powerful counterattack and team buff.
- Septimus: A relentless attacker with excellent single-target damage and debuff extension.
- Stag Knight: Adept at debuffing enemies and maintaining crowd control.
- Baron: A formidable damage dealer with a unique skill set.
- Lord Champfort: A resilient tank with strong AoE attacks.
- Arbiter: An unparalleled support with exceptional speed and revive abilities.
- Lysandra: A potent speed booster and turn meter manipulator.
- Royal Huntsman: A master
- of single-target damage and ignoring defense.
- Ithos: A powerful AoE damage dealer with a high chance to ignore defense.
- Tayrel: A versatile defense champion with strong debuffing capabilities.
- Elhain: A solid AoE damage dealer, excelling in the early game.
- Martyr: A top-tier defense champion with a powerful counterattack and team buff.
- Venus: An exceptional debuffer with excellent synergy in multiple areas of the game.
- Cupidus: A high-damage attacker with excellent crowd control and healing reduction.
- Errol: A single-target damage powerhouse with solid utility.
- Fenax: A reliable damage dealer with a strong AoE attack and enemy debuffing.
- Armiger: A versatile champion, skilled in turn meter control and damage mitigation.
- Altan: A sturdy defense champion with excellent support capabilities.
- Valkyrie: A top-tier shield provider with a powerful counterattack and turn meter control.
- War Mother: A potent AoE damage dealer with reliable crowd control and debuffing.
- Kantra: A resilient tank with strong enemy debuffing and self-healing.
- Turia: A versatile champion with damage mitigation and turn meter manipulation.
- Marked: A valuable support with a range of buffs and debuffs.
- Big'Un: A devastating AoE damage dealer with crowd control and debuffing capabilities.
- Shirimani: An exceptional support with powerful healing, freezing, and turn meter control.
- Skullcrusher: The only non-legendary counterattack buffer, providing valuable team support.
- Infernal Baroness: A versatile support with strong crowd control and healing abilities.
- Bellower: A reliable AoE damage dealer with a range of debuffs.
- Klodd Beastfeeder: A well-rounded support champion with healing and buffing capabilities.
- Fusion: A formidable champion with excellent debuffing and AoE damage capabilities.
- Dracomorph: A powerful poisoner with strong debuffs and high single-target damage.
- Razin Scarhide: A versatile defense champion with enemy debuffing and turn meter control.
- Steelskull: A valuable support champion with healing, cleansing, and buffing abilities.
- Jareg: A sturdy support with solid healing, ally protection, and defense buffing.
- Broadmaw: A reliable support with a unique revive ability and buffing capabilities.
- Longbeard: A powerful support with excellent ally attack manipulation and debuffing.
- Basher: A reliable damage dealer with strong crowd control and debuffing capabilities.
- Steel Bowyer: A versatile champion excelling in single-target damage and debuffs.
- Brakus: A fearsome attacker with high damage potential and self-buffing abilities.
- Ghrush: A well-rounded tank with strong healing and self-protection abilities.
- Flesh-Tearer: A useful support champion with buff removal and turn meter manipulation.
- Zargala: A phenomenal AoE damage dealer with excellent debuffing abilities.
- Robar: A formidable attacker with strong crowd control and debuffing capabilities.
- Vrask: An outstanding healer with reliable single-target healing and high durability.
- Shatterbones: A versatile champion with potent turn meter control and crowd control abilities.
- Seer: A unique damage dealer with enemy buff removal and strong AoE damage.
- Kytis: A solid attacker with high single-target damage and self-buffing abilities.
- Bad-el-Kazar: A versatile support with excellent healing, poison, and debuff cleansing abilities.
- Prince Kymar: A top-tier utility champion with strong AoE damage and enemy debuffing.
- Tyrant: A resilient tank with powerful AoE damage and strong crowd control.
- Psylar: A reliable AoE damage dealer with turn meter control and debuffing capabilities.
- Fellhound: A versatile attacker with strong AoE damage and reflect damage.
- Candraphon: A powerful single-target damage dealer with self-buffing and crowd control abilities.
- Ma'Shalled: A potent debuffer with excellent crowd control and turn meter manipulation abilities.
- Nethril: A powerful poisoner with strong AoE damage and crowd control.
- Skartorsis: A versatile support with strong crowd control, healing, and buffing capabilities.
- Rotos: A fearsome attacker with high damage potential and self-buffing abilities.
- Seeker: A valuable support with turn meter manipulation and strong team buffs.
- Gorgorab: A reliable support with revival, healing, and turn meter boosting abilities.
- Rae: An outstanding AoE damage dealer with powerful debuffing and crowd control abilities.
- Foli: A versatile attacker with high single-target damage and debuffing capabilities.
- Zavia: A strong poisoner with excellent AoE damage and poison detonation.
- Kael: A reliable AoE damage dealer with poison application and strong utility.
- Luria: A versatile champion with strong crowd control, debuffs, and damage potential.
- Coldheart: A high-damage attacker with powerful turn meter control and enemy max HP scaling.
- Miscreated Monster: A versatile support with powerful shields, crowd control, and healing.
- Skull Lord: A durable tank with strong debuffing capabilities and crowd control.
- Ursine Icecrusher: A versatile champion with strong AoE damage and enemy debuffing.
- Skullsworn: A solid attacker with high-speed and single-target damage potential.
- Rector Drath: A reliable support with revival, healing, and team buffing abilities.
- Sinestra: A powerful single-target damage dealer with self-sustain and debuffing capabilities.
- Mountain King: A formidable tank with massive single-target damage and high durability.
- Royal Guard: A powerful damage dealer with enemy max HP scaling and strong AoE damage.
- Trunda: An impressive AoE damage dealer with excellent crowd control and debuffing capabilities.
- Rearguard Sergeant: A valuable support with strong debuffs, team buffs, and damage mitigation.
- Rock Breaker: A resilient tank with solid damage mitigation and enemy debuffing abilities.
- Grizzled Jarl: A versatile support champion with strong team buffs and debuffing capabilities.\
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How often should I update my RAID: Shadow Legends tier list?
A: It's essential to update your tier list frequently, especially after new champions are released or significant balance changes occur. This ensures that your tier list remains relevant and accurate.
Q: What factors should I consider when deciding which champions to invest in?
A: It's crucial to consider factors such as a champion's versatility, ability synergy, and overall usefulness in multiple game modes. Additionally, you should take into account the resources required to fully upgrade a champion and the potential return on investment.
Q: How can I get better champions in RAID: Shadow Legends?
A: You can obtain better champions by opening Shards, participating in events, and completing in-game missions. Additionally, some champions can be fused using specific materials or acquired as rewards from various game modes.
Q: Are legendary champions always better than rare or epic champions?
A: While legendary champions tend to be stronger overall, some rare or epic champions can outperform legendaries in specific roles or situations. It's essential to evaluate each champion's abilities and synergies rather than solely relying on rarity.
Q: How do I know if my champion is worth investing in?
A: Researching tier lists, such as this one, and seeking advice from experienced players can help you identify which champions are worth investing in. You should also consider how well a champion fits within your current team composition and the role they will fill.
In RAID: Shadow Legends, assembling a powerful and well-balanced team of champions is crucial for success. This comprehensive tier list provides insights into the top champions across various factions, helping you make informed decisions about which champions to invest in and build your team around. Remember to frequently update your tier list and consider factors such as versatility, ability synergy, and overall usefulness when choosing champions.
Read more| Ultimate RAID: Shadow Legends Tier List: Top Champions for Every Faction
Hi, I’m vijay dhanda, a tech enthusiast and blogger with a passion for computer and electronics. With years of experience in the field, I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with others through my technical blogs. Along with my love for technology, I’m also interested in games and health. Whether I’m writing about the latest gaming trends, new electronics gadgets, or sharing my health tips and tricks, my goal is to provide readers with valuable insights and information they can rely on. Hope you like the content I am writing and share your feedback.