Remedy stated today that it is developing a four player cooperative spin off for Control & would be available soon. The game, code named Condor, will be available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.
505 Games is back as the project’s editor. Control first appeared in 2019 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. He was recognized by critics and players for his coverage of a third-person shooter with psychokinetic abilities. More than 2 million copies of Control were sold.
Cooperative games for four players appear to be regaining popularity. Back 4 Blood, Rainbow Six: Extraction, Redfall, and The Anacrusis were all shown off at E3 earlier this month. Condor can now be added to the pile.
“In addition, 505 Games and Remedy Entertainment have outlined high-level collaboration parameters to further grow the Control franchise with a higher-budget Control game, to be agreed in more detail in the future,” according to the news article. As a result, it’s likely to sound like a standard control sequel.
GamesBeat’s motto when it comes to covering the gaming industry is “where passion meets business.” What exactly does this mean? We want to teach you why news is important to you, not just as a decision maker in a game studio, but also as a game fan. GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy interacting with it, whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos.
How about you? Membership entitles you to:
- DeanBeat is an example of a newsletter.
- The fantastic, educational, and entertaining speakers at our events.
- Opportunities for networking
- Members-Only Interviews, Talks, and Members-Only Members-Only Members-Only Members-Only
- Only “Open Office” is supported. Chat with community members, GamesBeat employees, and other guests on our Discord server.
- Presentations to linked parties and possibly a fun award or two