If you are curious to know what new items were included in Risk of Rain 2's Survivors of the void update ? Here is the list of Each of the new items included in Risk of Rain 2's Survivors of the Void update.
Risk of Rain 2 is a third-person survival roguelike shooter from Hopoo Games that sends players to diverse environments to face more difficult adversaries in the hopes of surviving to the end. By the time they accomplish their final goal, they will have accumulated a high number of things that increase their offensive, defensive, or mobility skills.
Survivors of the Void is the new DLC for the game that offers 40 new items. If you’re interested in figuring out what they are and what they do before you step back into the fight, we’ve got the whole list right here.
Is the Risk of Rain 2 Cross-Platform in 2022?
Roblox Decal IDs List (April 2022): Roblox Image IDs
Risk of Rain 2: Survivors of the Void new items
The Survivors of the Void expansion added a new tier of items called Void. They are special in that they "corrupt" other objects in addition to their normal effects. Picking up a void item converts all stacks of its "uncorrupted" counterpart(s) into void items. Picking up a void object while holding its counterpart corrupts it as well. A void item cannot live with its uncorrupted equivalent in a single inventory.
When using Artifact of Command, all void items use both void and normal rarity. So does their rarity.
- Delicate Watch: Increases damage by 20 percent . Taking damage to below 25 percent breaks this item
- Bottled Chaos: Activating your Equipment causes an additional, random effect.
- Eulogy Zero: Items and equipment have a slight chance to convert into a Lunar item instead
- Mocha: Slightly improve attack speed and movement speed
- Goobo Jr.: Spawns a gummy clone that expires after 30 seconds
- Spare Drone Parts: Drones fire faster, have shorter cooldowns, shoot missiles, and get a bonus chaingun
- Shuriken: Activating your Primary skill also throws a shuriken
- Shipping Request Form: Get a delivery each stage that contains powerful things
- Power Elixir: Receive and instant heal at low health. Consumed on usage
- Ignition Tank: Your ignite effects deal 2x more damage and stay 2x as long
- Molotov (6-Pack): Throw 6 fiery molotovs that ignite foes upon shattering\s Trophy
- Hunter’s Tricorn: Execute a giant beast and get its trophy. Consumed on usage
- Light Flux Pauldron: Halve your cooldowns but halve your attack speed
- Roll of Pennies: Gain 3 gold by taking damage from an enemy
- Stone Flux Pauldron: Double your health but halve your movement speed
- Laser Scope: Critical Strikes deal an additional 100 percent damage
- Regenerating Scrap: Lets you 3D print an unusual item once every stage without consuming another item
- Symbiotic Scorpion: Permanently lower armor on hit
- Defense Nucleus: Summon an Alpha Construct on slaying an elite
- Egocentrism: Gain numerous orbiting bombs. Every minute, absorb another item into Egocentrism
- Ben’s Raincoat: Become immune too all debuffs. Increase maximum health by 100
- Executive Card: Gain 10 percent cash back on all purchases. Multishops stay open
- Pocket ICBM: All missile items inflict greater damage and shoot an additional two missiles
- Oddly-shaped Opal: Reduces damage for the first time you are hit
- Hunter’s Harpoon: Killing an adversary gives you a burst of movement speed
One of the greatest enhancements to Risk of Rain 2 in the Survivors of the Void DLC is the inclusion of Void Items. Picking up these objects not only creates a new impact, but they also affect prior items already in the player’s inventory, corrupting them and making them more potent usually.
- Encrusted Key: Gain access to an Encrusted Cache that contains a void item. This item corrupts all Rusted Keys
- Plasma Shrimp: While you have a shield, fire missiles on every hit. This item corrupts all AtG Missile Mk. 1s
- Voidsent Flame: Full health foes all detonate on hit. This item corrupts all Will-o’-the-wisps
- Needletick: Chance to collapse foes on hit. This item corrupts Tri-Tip Daggers
- Weeping Fungus: Heal when sprinting. This item corrupts all Bustling Fungi
- Lysate Cell: Adds a charge to your Special talent. This item corrupts all Fuel Cells
- Polyute: Chance to repeatedly strike a single adversary with lightning. This artifact corrupts all Ukuleles's
- Singularity Band: Powerful hits additionally launch a black hole that attracts opponents in. This item corrupts all Kjaro’s and Runald’s bands
- Benthic Bloom: Upgrades your items at the start of each stage. This item corrupts all 57 Leaf Clovers
- Tentabauble: Chace to root foes on hit. This item corrupts all Chonobaubles
- Lost Seer’s Lenses: Gain 5 percent chance to instantly kill a non-boss adversary. This item corrupts all Lens-Maker’s Glasses
- Pluripotent Larva: Return to life after death with brief invulnerability. This artifact corrupts all Dio’s Best Friends
- Newly Hatched Zoea: Periodically gather allies from the Void. This item corrupts all yellow items
- Safer Spaces: Block the next source of damage. This item corrupts Tougher Times