This game has been anticipated by LEGO and Star Wars fans for a long time, and it is finally here. You can revisit all nine Saga films at the same time with this game.
If you have purchased this game and are looking for LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga cheat codes, look no further. These codes will unlock exotic ships and bonus characters like Darth Vader, Chewbacca, and C-3PO.
LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Cheat Codes
Here are the cheats that can be utilised:
- ARVALA7 – Unlocks the The Razor Crest
- TIPYIPS – Unlocks the D-O (Holiday Special)
- GR2VBXF – Unlocks the Ratts Tyerell
- 3FCPPVX – Unlocks the Grand Moff Tarkin
- WBFE4GO – Unlocks the Nute Gunray
- XV4WND9 – Unlocks the Admiral Holdo
- OKV7TLR – Unlocks the Dengar
- SHUTTLE – Unlocks the Resistance I-TS Transport
- SIDIOUS – Unlocks the Emperor
- WOOKIEE – Unlocks the Chewbacca (Holiday Special)
- LIFEDAY – Unlocks the Gonk Droid (Holiday Special)
- C3PHOHO – Unlocks the C-3PO (Holiday Special)
- WROSHYR – Unlocks the Darth Vader
- Z55T8CQ – Unlocks the Poggle the Lesser
- KORDOKU – Unlocks the Poe (Holiday Special)
How Can Cheats Be Enabled and Used?
In this game, there are two ways to use cheat codes:
- Open your Holoprojector,
- Navigate to the Extras menu, and select the Enter Code option at the top.
- Then, enter the previously provided codes.
- Alternately, you can pause the game and select the key+ icon at the bottom of the screen. This will bring you to the area where you may enter your codes.
There are no other LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Cheat Codes available at this time. As players uncover additional codes, we will add them to this list. Be sure to return soon.