The OnePlus 10R has only been on sale for a few days, but the company has already started distributing a software update. The over-the-air (OTA) upgrades and bug fixes include system stability improvements, power consumption optimizations in specific settings, portrait mode optimizations for the primary camera, and many more.
The OTA update for the OnePlus 10R will be released in stages to avoid overwhelming those who purchased their phones as early as possible, according to information found in the OnePlus Community Forums. As a result, it will initially only be available to a small number of people, with a more widespread rollout to come in the days ahead. With OxygenOS 12 A.03 for the OnePlus 10R, we’ve seen a number of improvements:
- The OTG connection has been optimized for compatibility.
- Power consumption in some scenarios has been improved to provide a better user experience.
- The issue of interruption when connecting to a computer to transfer large files has been fixed, as well as the occasional issue where the screen is displayed abnormally in Always-On Display mode.
- Additionally, the issue that caused the screen brightness to be displayed abnormally and adjusting brightness did not take effect after unlocking with fingerprint has also been fixed.
- Finally, system stability has been improved overall.
- For the camera, clarity of portrait photos taken by rear main camera in low-light conditions have been optimized.
A new OnePlus 10R software update will be available in the next few days for those who recently purchased the phone. For those who prefer to install the update on their own, we’ve provided a direct download location. However, we don’t recommend this if you’ve never done it before or if you’re using your OnePlus 10R as your primary device.
OxygenOS 12 A.03 for the OnePlus 10R may be found here.
OxygenOS 12 A.03 for the OnePlus 10R is now available for download via the URL provided below.