Apple’s App Store allows Installing Microsoft 365 apps on the Mac, iPhone, or iPad with appropriate Microsoft 365 subscriptions to access and download those applications. Users of the iPad and iPhone can also search for Microsoft’s Microsoft Office (Editors’ Choice) app, which combines Word, Excel, and PowerPoint into a single “app” download.
Additionally, iPad and iPhone users can use the Microsoft Office app to create and sign PDF documents. Another alternative for iPad and iPhone users is to download the Microsoft 365 Mobile Apps bundle from the Apple App Store, which includes the Microsoft Office app bundle in addition to OneDrive, Outlook, and OneNote.
Mac users need not worry being left out, since Microsoft offers a variety of applications that can be installed and used locally on macOS machines, including:
- Outlook – Excel
- OneDrive Presentations
Professionals who has Mac computers and subscribe to Microsoft 365 can access and download the necessary products through Apple’s App Store. As with the iPad and iPhone, Microsoft offers a Microsoft 365 app that consolidates many programs into a single application. Microsoft 365 comprises Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive, which are all available via the Apple App Store for macOS users.
When users of the iPad, iPhone, or Mac want to use the web-based versions of the products included with their Microsoft 365 subscriptions, they can do so by entering into their Microsoft 365 account. Microsoft 365 users can log in at using link.
Microsoft 365 applications and services accessible over the web on an iPad, iPhone, or Mac include the following:
- My Analytics Is Listed in Excel
- Sway Teams To Do Whiteboard Using Power BI PowerPoint Project SharePoint Stream
- Powerful Apps for OneNote, Outlook, and the People Planner
- Automate Powered
- Yammer (word)
How to Install Microsoft 365 apps on the Mac, iPhone, or iPad
There are two ways to Install Microsoft 365 apps on the Mac, iPhone, or iPad
- After logging into their Microsoft 365 accounts on Apple devices,
- Access the specific programs and services connected with their subscription by tapping the App Launcher symbol in the top left corner or the All Apps icon in the bottom left corner.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions enable users to access and even download locally installed versions of a variety of applications and services via iPads, iPhones, and Macs.
Another way to load Microsoft 365 programs is demonstrated below:
- Use the Install Office drop-down button in the top right corner.
- Click the button, they are presented with two options: install Office 365 apps such as Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Or select Other Install Options, which allows users to pick a different language or specific apps to be installed on the local machine.