In this article we will deep dive into In depth analysis of the Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G. I didn't feel that the improvements to the Reno 6 Pro justified the hike in price over the Reno 5 Pro. But the positive news is that Oppo has also introduced a non-Pro version at a lower price, and in this case, you may very well be better off with this device.
The features that both the Reno 6 and the Pro model have in common are a Bokeh Flare Portrait effect in the photo app, a high refresh rate AMOLED display, and rapid charging through a USB-C connector. In contrast, the Reno 6 has less power and a straight display.
Despite previous debuts like the OnePlus Nord 2 and Poco F3 GT that are priced similarly, the Oppo Reno 6 faces tough competition from new launches like the OnePlus 7 and Poco F3 GT.
Main specifications of the Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G:
- This body has a (scaled) length of 160mm, a width of 73.1mm, and a thickness of 7.6mm. It weighs 177g.
- Aspect ratio: 3:2 "The device's AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10 support, 500 nit typ unit, 800 nit HBM module, 1080x2400 pixel resolution, and 20:9 aspect ratio all contribute to excellent image quality.
- Graphics processor: MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm): Octa-core (1x3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3x2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G77 MC9
- The memory configuration is 128GB of RAM and 8GB of RAM, while the hard drive is 512GB and 12GB.
- Software/operating system: Android 11, ColorOS 11.3
- The rear camera has a wide (primary) resolution of 64 MP, an f/1.7 aperture, and a 26mm focal length, while the ultra-wide angle camera has a resolution of 8 MP, an f/2.2 aperture, and a 120-degree field of view. It also has a macro mode and a depth sensor.
- Back camera: 12 MP, f/2.0, 35mm (wide), 1/3.2 "thirty-eight microns
- Time-lapse photography Gyro-EIS, HDR rear camera; [email protected], [email protected] front camera
- The battery has a capacity of 4500mAh and is fast charging, utilising SuperVOOC 2.0.
- The fingerprint reader is an optical sensor
- NFC is in the phone.
In contrast, the Reno6 Pro 5G is an excellent smartphone with nice design and good build quality, as well as competent and competitive technology. MediaTek's top-tier Dimensity 1200 processor, an AMOLED display with a sufficiently brilliant 90Hz refresh rate, and a 4,500 mAh battery with rapid-charging 65W power."
Our in depth analysis of the Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G
Much of the design and hardware of the current edition of the phone, the Reno6 Pro 5G, is the same as the Reno5 Pro 5G that was released in December of 2020. In contrast to previous models, the new Reno incorporates a screen, cameras, and a design that retains much of the look of previous versions. It also raises the battery capacity by a little amount, and employs the same charging technology. More powerful and more efficient is the chipset than the Dimensity 1000+ from previous year.
6" Full HD+ Super AMOLED with 90Hz refresh rate Oppo Reno 6 5G Also, it can be bright enough to see text in direct sunshine, which is a plus. The top of the display contains a little punch-hole. This device was great for streaming Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. But most popular games don't support the high refresh rate.
For its cameras, the Reno 6 5G has 64 MP, 8 MP Ultra Wide and 2 MP Macro. My tests demonstrate that the primary camera operates adequately in daytime. It saves a lot of details. In the night mode, you can't see much grain, but it is there. While the ultra-wide-angle camera can only take decent shots at a sacrifice of quality, it gets the job done. This 32 megapixel selfie camera takes great images. This phone also records videos well.
Oppo expects high sales of the Reno 6 5G. The Reno 6 5G's Reno Glow design is one of the best I've seen this year. The Reno 6 5G borrows the design of the iPhone 12 Pro, which features an extremely appealing design. The phone has a protruding camera island that looks good but poses problems when placed on a flat surface since it wobbles. Using a mobile case solves the issue but devalues the back.
MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor powers the Reno 6 5G. This processor is debuting in India. I had no problems working on various apps on my phone. Switching apps is quick and smooth. I could even run a few games in the background without the phone slowing down. My unit has 12GB of RAM. The processor can handle medium graphics and transitions in games. If you use high graphical settings, the game may lag.
Another important aspect of smartphone is there battery power. There is a 4300mAh battery inside the Oppo Reno 6 5G which is supported by 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 rapid charging technology. On the other hand, if the battery doesn't last for you, then the quick-charging can bring it back to full in only 30 minutes. This unique function on the Reno 6 5G is pretty cool.
Oppo Reno 6 5G receives a favourable review score.
As the Oppo Reno 6 5G succeeds virtually all of the requirements, it is missing a few notable features.
- The music sound quality on this phone is subpar
- It doesn't have a stereo speaker system.
- Although the performance of the Reno 6 5G is not quite as strong as the competition, which includes the OnePlus Nord 2, it is faster than the competition in at least a few areas. GT Master Edition is the name of the Realme GT 6 5G phone which was just introduced in India and which features a better CPU than the Reno 6 5G, which was previously released.
- Reno 6 5G in terms of value for money falls short of expectations. If that is accurate, then it is a gorgeous phone that a number of people would like to showcase.
Read More| How to stop your iphone from turning on by itself