- Airprint is Apple’s convenient way to to take print from all Apple devices
- How to take print from iPhone using Airprint
- How to take print from iPhone without using Airprint
- How to to troubleshoot Chrome cleanup tools errors.
In this article we will discuss How to use AirPrint to take print from an iPhone. If you’ve just purchased your first iPhone or iPad or have been using iOS devices for a while and want a fast refresher, knowing how to print directly from your smartphone is useful. If you’re unsure whether your existing printer supports AirPrint, continue reading and you’ll learn.
If you are certain that you do not have an AirPrint enabled printer, there may be another way to print from your iPhone or iPad. If you’ve had your printer for a while and are nearing the end of your ink supply, it may make sense to upgrade. With AirPrint, you can purchase a new name-brand printer for about the same price as ink refills.
Apple’s AirPrint is the most convenient way to print a document from your iPhone or iPad, but it requires some initial setup.
How to use AirPrint to take print from an iPhone.
If you like to print from your iPhone or iPad, the procedure is almost identical. The only distinction is in the location of the sharing button (square with up arrow). Additionally, this button will switch depending on whether you’re in portrait or landscape mode.
- On your iPhone or iPad, locate the text, photograph, or other file that you wish to print.
- Simply click the sharing button (square with up arrow, available in almost all apps)
- If you don’t see the sharing icon, you can either tap your screen to see if it appears or take a screenshot (on modern iPhones, hold down the side button and volume up) and then print from the Photos app.
- Swipe down and tap Print after pressing the sharing button.
- Pick a printer if you haven’t already done so.
- In the top right corner, click Print.
If you have an AirPrint compatible printer, it will appear automatically across all iOS devices.
How to use Non-AirPrint Printer to take print from an iPhone.
AirPrint will work even though your printer is not supports it. Typically this happens in an app from the vendor. Brothersoft App interface is shown below
Even, you can view and print your iPhone or iPad’s documents right from the app directly by opening files directly in app. And issuing print command from app.