In this article we will learn how to make your TikTok videos more fascinating with the use of transitions. TikTok creators realize that short videos can go by quickly. Another method of creating more movement in your videos is to use transitions between footage.
TikTok doesn’t appear to have a wide range of presentation transition templates. Instead, many people choose to do things the hard way, which consists of utilizing various video editing and filming techniques to ensure that their videos run smoothly from clip to clip. These transitions are easy to implement if you just plan them out a little bit, but others demand a bit of planning as well.
In addition to advancing the video, all transitions have a specific role and are intended to accomplish that objective. The usage of transitions can be used to illustrate the shifting of topics, or to signify the speaker has arrived at the next topic.
TikTok transitions are easier to use if you follow these steps.
- Hold your phone with one hand.
- Activate the selfie mode on your camera.
- Hold down the record button.
- Whatever you feel like saying or doing, just do it.
- Once you’re done speaking, cover the phone’s camera with your free hand.
- It is time to stop recording.
- Move somewhere else or prepare to start speaking again to set up your next opportunity.
- You should start recording again while still holding the camera.
- If you are going to speak, hold the camera far away from your hand as you speak.
- Stop recording when the clip is complete.
- Check the smoothness of the transition on the next screen.
- The video can either be published or you can continue recording.
Some other TikTok Transition Ideas
- Camera Twirl
- Cover the Camera
- Body Twirl
- Hand Swipe
- Arm Cross
- Hand Snap
- Hand Wave
- Head Push
- Hair Flip
How to make TikTok transitions successful
It is crucial that you have the right equipment when it comes to performing a TikTok transition. Your phone needs to be stable for your transitions to look natural and steady so tripods are ideal for capturing your videos hands-free. Keeping your hands steady during the transition is also an important step for TikTok. If you’re snapping, hold the snapping motion until the end, so editing is easier. The timer feature is also extremely helpful since you don’t have to stop the video after you’ve finished recording.
The fundamentals are mastered once you begin to experiment. Proper placement of the camera and timing are important in making effective transitions. The shots that need you to have your phone, body, or both in the same spot for each frame, require additional work to complete. When you are editing the clips, other transitions, especially those involving objects or body movements, should have the proper time. Making a transition between movements seem seamless is done by matching up the previous movement to the upcoming movement.
Read More | How to track anyone location using TikTok