Let’s see How to Install Google Weather Application on an Android Device. Although Google’s Weather app is not listed in the Play Store, you can still add it to your home screen using the official Google app on your Android device.
The Weather app from Google is concealed within the Google app on your Android phone. You may add it to one of your home screens with a few taps in the Google app.
Step by step procedure to Install Google’s Weather Application on an Android Device
- To begin, open the Google application on your Android device. If you do not already have this app, you must first download and install it.
- Tap the search box at the top of the app’s main screen.
- Type “weather” in the search box and click on the result.
- You’ll view current weather data. Tap the three-dot menu in the top-right corner of this weather card.
- Select “Add to Home Screen” from the menu that appears after tapping the three dots.
- A pop-up window will appear with the title “Add to Home Screen.”
- Tap and drag the small sun icon in the pop-up to the desired location on your home screen for the Weather app.
- Alternatively, hit “Add Automatically” to add the Weather app to your Android phone’s last home screen.
- Access the home screen where you added the app (by swiping left or right on the screen).
- On that screen, you’ll see the Weather app. To open the app and view your current weather information, tap it.
- To delete an app from your home screen, tap and hold the app icon and pick “Remove” from the menu that appears.
- Although the Weather app has been removed from your home screen, it remains accessible through the Google app on your phone. You may reintroduce it at any moment.
Read More | What to Do If Google Keeps Crashing on Android