WhatsApp’s development team is continually working to improve the user experience. You’re probably aware of the news that the Facebook-owned company is developing a feature that would enable users to use their single WhatsApp account across several devices.
According to WhatsApp’s official guidelines, you are not permitted to use the same WhatsApp account on two different phones. You must delete the programme from one of the devices before using the account on a second phone. This is primarily for security reasons. However, there are several strategies and methods that you can employ if you wish to use the same account on two different cellphones.
However, until that time, one must look for ways to use it simultaneously on two phones. Here, we’ll attempt to examine some steps you might take to assist you in achieving this goal. These procedures should take no more than five minutes of your valuable time and can also be performed by someone with no technical understanding.
How to use one WhatsApp account on two devices simultaneously.
On Google Play, you can find a number of intriguing third-party applications. These applications are largely similar in their approach. We’re going to share the greatest ones with you, which you may download and which should be really useful:
The procedure is straightforward and makes use of the WhatsApp web to enable the current account to be logged in. This means that you will be able to send and receive text messages as well as media files. However, keep in mind that this will necessitate constant access to the internet.
The good news is that you’ll be able to access your account from several devices. Here’s how:
- Open internet browser second phone.
- Open WhatsApp Web using the link here..
- Now, select the settings option, which is indicated by a three-dot icon in the upper right corner.
- Now, switch to Desktop view, which will direct you to another page with a QR code.
- If you are redirected to the WhatsApp desktop homepage, simply click the ‘WhatsApp web‘ button on the left side of the screen.
- Now, on your first phone, open WhatsApp and navigate to Settings.
- Tap WhatsApp Web
- Now, hover your cursor over the Link Device option.
- Scan the QR code on the second phone with the second phone.
You can now log in to both phones using the same WhatsApp account.