In this article we will discuss How to unsubscribe for Apple iCloud Storage. You automatically get 5GB of free iCloud storage when you have a new iOS smartphone, whether it’s an iPad, iPhone, iPod or Mac. You can store such things as pictures, music, apps, movies, books, emails, etc. from your computer. Apple has an iCloud storage plan for you if your free 5GB is not enough for you or if you need more storage. You can obtain extra iCloud space for storing your data for a couple of bucks.
If you already have an iCloud storage subscription and wish to unsubscribe iCloud plans, follow the following steps.
- Does unused iCloud storage in a month get carried over to the next month?
- How to unsubscribe iCloud storage plan on Mac
- How to unsubscribe iCloud storage plan for iPhone/iPad/iPod
Does unused iCloud storage in a month get carried over to the next month?
No, iCloud Storage is Max Storage Space provided to your account. So if some space is left unused it will be not be carried over to next Month. So you should choose the iCloud Storage Space wisely based on your needs.
You can Upgrade your iCloud Storage whenever you like and there is no chance of losing the data and this process take place immediately.
If you downgrade or cancel your account, the storage adjustment becomes effective at the end of the current subscription billing period. If your iCloud storage exceeds the capacity of your new storage plan, iCloud will not sync or upgrade your data. iCloud automatically updates when you increase your storage capacity or uninstall data to free up space.
How to unsubscribe iCloud storage plan on Mac
- Press Apple go to System Preference, and then iCloud.
- In the lower right-hand corner, click Manage.
- In the upper right corner, click Change Storage Plan.
- Press the “Downgrade Options…” button and input and maintain your Apple id password. Storage processing cancel iCloud
- Choose the “Free” plan to cancel the plan successfully. The new subscription is effective immediately. Storage cancel iCloud completed
- Click Done.
How to unsubscribe iCloud storage plan for iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Open the Settings App and Scroll to iCloud Settings
- Select “Manage Storage” in the iCloud settings.
- Type “Manage Storage” in the Storage menu. Tap Store Management
- Scroll down and tap “Change Storage Plan.”
- Tap the choice “Free” and tap Buy in the top right-hand side of the app.
Enter your password to cancel the plan successfully. The new subscription is effective immediately.
- You can click to learn more right bottom about iCloud storage plans and pricing if you want to upgrade your iCloud storage.
- You can click to learn more about management of your iCloud storage if you want to reduce your iCloud storage.