In this article we will share How to Transfer Contacts From Android to iPhone. Moving to a new phone can be a big deal. There are many factors to consider, both at a personal and professional level. It also means saying goodbye to all your contacts, which can be a massive pain if you have a lot of friends or family. That's why Google provides you with the option to move your contacts to your new phone.
If you are an android user then it is very much easy to move your contacts to your new Apple device. You can easily do that by using Google sync for your android contacts. The android sync tool help you to easily sync your android phone contacts to iCloud. The android sync tool also give you an option to transfer your contacts to new apple device so that you don't face the problem to transfer android contacts to new Apple device.
Here's what you need to know about how you can move your contacts from Android to iPhone using an Android phone.
How to transfer contacts from an Android device to an iPhone with the Move to iOS application
- On your Android phone, go to the Google Play store and download the Move to iOS application
- To continue, open the app and press the Continue button.
- The Terms & Conditions will be shown. You can express your agreement by tapping.
- The software will then request permission to access your location, contacts, calendar, storage, and SMS, which you must grant.
- Next from the Find Your Code screen. After that, you'll be prompted to input a code.
- During the iPhone setup procedure, you will see a Move Data from Android option. Tap it to activate it.
- You will be emailed a ten- or six-digit code. This code should be entered into your Android phone.
- A Transfer Data screen should now display, inviting you to choose the content to move. Select Contacts and any other data you want to migrate, then press the Next button.
- Allow both devices to idle until your iPhone's loading bar has finished.
- When the loading bar has ended, on an Android phone, press Done or Continue on an iPhone to continue with the setup procedure.
How to move contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone using a Google account
- To begin, ensure that your Google account's contacts are linked. To do so, open the Settings app on your Android device. Also, ensure that you have a functional internet connection.
- To access your Google account, scroll down to Accounts and click on it.
- To sync everything, touch Account sync and then the three dots menu, or flip the Contacts toggle off and then back on to sync only the contacts.
- Navigate to Settings on your iPhone.
- Then, select Mail, followed by Accounts.
- By choosing Add Account, you can sign in with the same Google account that you use on your Android phone. Check that the Contacts toggle is turned on.
- Your contacts from Android should now be viewable on your iPhone.
How to transfer contacts from an Android device to an iPhone via the SIM card
- Navigate to the Contacts app on your Android phone and touch the gear icon or the three dots menu.
- Select SIM card contacts as well as the SIM card to be used in your iPhone if your phone supports dual SIMs.
- Select Import from phone from the three-dot menu.
- You'll be prompted to select the contacts you want to save to your phone. You may either transfer all contacts or pick them individually by utilising the select all option. Then, click the Done button.
- After the process is complete, remove the SIM card and replace it with the one that arrived with your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Contacts on your iPhone.
- Select SIM Contacts Import and wait for the process to complete.
- Your iPhone's contacts should now be visible.
How to transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone using the VCF file format
- Navigate to the Contacts app on your Android device.
- To access the Import/Export option, tap on the gear icon or three-dot menu.
- Choose Export to.vcf file from the list of alternatives. These options may vary depending on the Android phone.
- This saves your contacts as a VCF file in your phone's storage.
- Send this file to your iPhone through iTunes, or email it to yourself and download it using the same email account as your iPhone.
- When you open the VCF file, you should see a button that says Add all contacts. Tap it to import the contacts.
- Your iPhone's contacts should be visible.
Read More | How to download your Twitter Spaces audio
Hi, I’m vijay dhanda, a tech enthusiast and blogger with a passion for computer and electronics. With years of experience in the field, I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with others through my technical blogs. Along with my love for technology, I’m also interested in games and health. Whether I’m writing about the latest gaming trends, new electronics gadgets, or sharing my health tips and tricks, my goal is to provide readers with valuable insights and information they can rely on. Hope you like the content I am writing and share your feedback.