Apple’s iOS has a built-in feature that lets you take screenshots. This feature also lets you capture an entire webpage on your iPhone or iPad, which you can then save or share as a PDF document. In this article we will share How To Take Screenshot Of An Entire Webpage on iPhone or iPad.
How to Screenshot An Entire Webpage on iPhone or iPad
If you’re using a third-party browser app like Firefox or Chrome, you won’t see this option. It’s only available in Safari, Apple’s built-in web browser. Keeping that in mind, here’s how the feature works.
- Start your iPhone or iPad’s Safari browser.
- Go to the website page you want to save.
- If your device doesn’t have a Home button, you can take a screenshot by pressing the power button at the top of the device and the volume up button on the right side of the device at the same time. If you want to take a screenshot anyway, press the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
- In the left right corner of the screen, a preview of the screenshot will appear. Tap it to open the interface for Instant Priview. You have about five seconds to look at it before it goes away.
- Tap the “Full Page” tab in the Preview interface’s upper right corner.
- Drag the corners of the frame around the page to choose what you want to capture, then tap “Done.”
- Tap the square with an arrow pointing out of it, which is the Actions icon, to bring up a list of ways to share and save.
- From here, you can either share the captured page as a PDF using the top two rows of icons or save it somewhere (Save to Files, for example) using the Action menu.
Keep in mind that you can always use the Markup tools to change your PDF before you save it or send it to someone else.