In this article we will discuss how to schedule Slack messages. Slack has recently begun rolling out a new feature that enables message scheduling. As a result, you may pretend to be working while putting out the ninth, with messages scheduled to go out at predetermined periods.
Slack is a feature-rich platform that is ideal for both professional teams and personal groups. For individuals who use it professionally, there are numerous ways to maximize their usage of the service.
While the ability to link employees from all over the world is tremendously valuable, what do you do when someone on the other side of the world needs to get a message but you don't want to ping them at midnight their time? That is where message scheduling comes into play.
If you want to schedule messages on Slack, we'll walk you through the process in a few simple steps.
How to schedule Slack messages
You may schedule a message in Slack on the desktop as well as the iOS and Android apps. This is how.
How to schedule Slack messages on a desktop computer
- Locate the person or room in which you wish to schedule a message.
- Compose your message
- To the right of the text box, click the down arrow.
- Decide on a day and time for the message's delivery.
- You can also choose custom time too
- That's it you can now schedule messages in Slack's desktop client.
How to schedule Slack messages on Android and iOS
If you're using Slack on Android or iOS, the approach is similar.
- Open mobile Slack App
- Simply compose your message
- Then hold down the Send arrow for an extended period of time.
- This will bring up the screen below, where you may enter the message's time and date of delivery. Make any required revisions and confirm.
- That's it; you've now learned how to schedule messages on Slack, which means you'll never have to ping someone at midnight again. Unless it's Kevin, in which case, please send texts at the most inconvenient times; he deserves it, I swear.
Read More| How iPhone Notes can be organized with the tags in iOS 15