In this article we will discuss How to Purchase Ringtones for iPhone and iPad in iOS 15. While Apple includes a number of ringtones with your iOS device, you may want to go out.
Create playlists that reflect your or the caller's personality, or simply play your current favorite song whenever someone calls. While there are a variety of methods for obtaining new ringtones, the simplest is through the iTunes Store.
The iTunes Store offers a diverse collection of ringtones, the most of which are available for a modest price. Therefore, if you're ready to begin searching for a new ringtone.
Thus, without further ado, let us examine how to buy ringtones for the iPhone and iPad in iOS 15.
How to Purchase a Ringtone for Your iPhone from the iTunes Store in iOS 15
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Sounds & Haptics and select Ringtone.
- You can either tap on Tone Store or simply open the iTunes Store app.
- Now, browse for and download a ringtone of your choice.
- You can preview any option by tapping on it. When the ringtone is selected, tap on the Price.
- Select either Set as Default Ringtone, Text Tone, or Assign to a Contact from the pop-up menu, or touch on Done if you're not sure how to set it.
- You may be prompted to enter your Apple ID password at this point to finalise your transaction.
- It will display in your Ringtones List once the download is complete.
- Now, navigate to Settings Sounds & Haptics Ringtone to locate a downloaded tone and set it as the iPhone's ringtone.
Additionally, while you're there, you may customize your vibration alert! Select Vibration from the selections in the Ringtone section. Alternatively, create a new vibration by touching on Create New Vibration.
Note: If you're dissatisfied with the offerings in the iTunes Store, check out these incredible third-party ringtones apps for iPhone that offer a wider selection.
While the iPhone's default ringtone is truly remarkable, it has grown much too familiar. And, given the iPhone's ubiquity, it's difficult to tell whether your phone is ringing or someone else's.
Thus, replacing the tune with a custom one makes sense.
Read More | How to lock incognito Chrome tabs behind iPhone Face ID
Hi, I’m vijay dhanda, a tech enthusiast and blogger with a passion for computer and electronics. With years of experience in the field, I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with others through my technical blogs. Along with my love for technology, I’m also interested in games and health. Whether I’m writing about the latest gaming trends, new electronics gadgets, or sharing my health tips and tricks, my goal is to provide readers with valuable insights and information they can rely on. Hope you like the content I am writing and share your feedback.