While some of the world’s most popular console games, such as the Mario series and Pokémon, continue to have a sizable following, with more people moving to mobile devices for gaming, are these titles on the verge of losing all their fans? No.
Although Apple does not support any other game format and most likely will not support game emulation apps, there are ways to get your favourite old games on your iPhone or iPad. We offer an app called GBA4iOS for aficionados of the Gameboy family of consoles. If you’re a lover of adventure games such as Battlefield 2042, you can also use these Battlefield hacks to improve your performance.
What is GBA4iOS?
It is the world’s most popular emulator and one of the best methods for installing and playing Gameboy games on your iOS smartphone. Many users will recall this type of emulator from the jailbreak store Cydia, but not everyone wishes to jailbreak.
And, to be fair, Cydia isn’t as openly available as it formerly was. There is no need to be concerned with GBA4iOS because, using a workaround that we discovered, it can be readily installed on your smartphone, allowing you to play those games whenever you want.
Is GBA4iOS Secure?
Yes. The developer enjoys widespread recognition within the iOS community and takes great pride in his work. He has assured that GBA4iOS is completely safe to use and that, because it is not dependent on Cydia, it does not require root access, which keeps your device secure. We also subjected this emulator to rigorous testing and can confirm that it is totally safe.
Due to the fact that GBA4iOS is an emulator that enables you to play GBA games on your iOS device, there are some risks associated with it. To begin, the games you play are referred to as ROMS, or Read-Only Memory. These are downloadable versions of the games that you purchase on disc or cartridge for use on a console.
It is unlawful to download these ROMs unless you own the disc or cartridge, as they are copyright protected. Second, ensure that your iOS device is protected against viruses and that you only download ROMs from reliable sites. If you proceed, you do it at your own risk.
How to install GBA4iOS on iPhone?
Having said that, there is a simple method for installing GBA4iOS on your smartphone. It’s a third-party application installer called Emus4u that includes a lot more than just one emulator. After installing it, you’ll have access to over 2000 apps and games. Some are official paid programmes that are available for free; others are customised stock apps or games that are also available for free.
- Download & Install the Emus4u application on your device.
- Open it and use the search box to look for GBA4iOS.
- When you tap the result, the app’s page will load.
- After that, click Install and wait — GBA4iOS installation may take a few minutes.
Error: Untrusted Developer
When you first attempt to use Emus4u and GBA4iOS, you will encounter an Untrusted Developer error. Until this issue is resolved, you will be unable to use the app:
- Open the Settings app and navigate to General Open Profiles. On an iPhone 8 Plus or prior, the developer name will be Jiang Xi Microblog Technology Co, Ltd. On an iPhone X or after, the developer name will be SAE Magnetics Dongguan Limited.
- Choose and trust it
- That’s all; you’re now free to play as much as you like.
How to Download ROMs Using GBA4iOS:
GBA4iOS includes a variety of ROMs, however they must be individually downloaded:
- On your iPhone or iPad, launch the GBA4iOS emulator.
- A search button is located in the upper-right corner of the screen; tap it.
- There are 11 available game series – select one and then select Preferred Version.
- Select your preferred version and click Download.
- Select Save and wait for the ROM to download.
- The game will be accessible from the home screen of GBA4iOS.
If you require additional ROMs, simply conduct a Google search and repeat the procedure.
How to uninstall GBA4iOS
If you decide that you no longer want GBA4iOS on your smartphone, there are two very simple ways to remove it:
Method 1: Using the Settings App
- Navigate to Settings and select General > Profiles.
- Locate and tap the app’s profile.
- To confirm, tap Delete and then Delete.
Method 2: Using App Icon
- On your home screen, locate and long-press the app icon.
- When it begins to wiggle, tap the cross in the icon’s upper-right corner.
- On the pop-up message, click Delete.
GBA4iOS has become extremely popular due to its simplicity of usage. If you’re itching to play your favourite classic games but don’t want to jailbreak your device, this is the software for you.