If you’re an Amazon customer, you have a unique URL that you can share with others to give them access to your account. This URL can be used to view your account activity, purchase history, and other personal information. You can also use it to add items to your Amazon shopping cart and wishlist.
- Your Amazon account URL is located in the Account & Lists section of your account on the website.
- To view your personal details that are available to the public, open your profile page.
- You have the option to see your profile as it appears to other people.
It’s easy to personalise your profile page on Amazon once you’ve signed up for an account. You may add information about your interests, favourite products, and more.In addition, this is where visitors may see your online reviews and suggestions. Is there anyone you’d like to recommend this page to? In your Amazon account settings, you’ll see your Amazon account URL.
How to Get and Share Your Amazon Account URL
- If you haven’t already, log in to your Amazon account.
- In the right-hand top corner, navigate to Account & Lists.
- When a drop-down choice displays, click on “Account.”
- Then, under the Ordering and shopping preferences section, click Your Amazon profile.
- Finally, you’ve arrived at your own personal page. Copy address from browser that is the URL.
You can share your Amazon account URL with anyone by copying it from the address bar at the top of the browser. Copy the URL from the address bar of the page that brings you to your Amazon profile. The first time you visit your profile page, you’ll see a private version of the page, so keep that in mind. To share the public version of the page, click the link at the top of the page.