It is a well-known fact that YouTube is the second most popular website in the world, after Google. Everyone can get millions of views. It can be difficult and time-consuming to create a YouTube account sometimes. There are several common pitfalls for users when they are creating a new account or logging into their existing Youtube account.
Are you attempting to watch a create account on YouTube but receiving an error message that reads “An error occurred while attempting to create a YouTube account“? That might happen when you try to register your channel to a different account. If that is the case, there is no reason to be concerned off. Let’s see if we can find the root cause of this annoying problem. Consider these simple workarounds first to determine whether simpler solutions work. If they do not, consult the extensive solutions to your problem.
“An error occurred while attempting to create a YouTube account”
Check your Laptop/Computer/Phone
Close your browser, restart your Laptop/Computer/Phone and try out again before plunging into any long troubleshooting solutions. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection. Alternatively, check that you can use another device to create your youtube account.
If the error appears after a branded account is switched on, wait 24 hours. YouTube sometimes takes a little longer to propagate all of the system’s changes. By the way, you can disable it and check the results if you have a VPN or any other tool designed to hide your IP address.
Clear all browser cache and restart browser and try again if it resolved the issue
Try disabbling all extensions/plugins of browser.
- Go browser’s setting
- In Firefox 3 bars on top right corner -> Prefrences -> Extensions -> Manage Extensions and toggle enabled extensions.
- In Chrome 3 dots on top right corner ->Settings -> Extensions and toggle enabled extensions.
- Try signing up to studio.youtube.com check it if it resolved the problem.
Try it in Incognito mode
If error still exists try following steps
- Navigate Browser’s Menu and find (New private window in firefox/ New Incognito window in chrome)
- Signing up to studio.youtube.com has fixed the problem for many users in another browser.
- Use chrome if you are using some other browser.
Check your account with Google
Log out and clear all cookies and close the browser and retry again if it resolved the issue. Otherwise, you can also create a new Gmail ID, and add that to your youtube account if you get this error at random.
- Navigate to brand account.
- Select Manage permissions,
- Add the new Gmail ID
- Set them as owner.
Hope issue is resolved if not please contact youtube support to get further help.