In iOS 15, Apple’s Maps app gains a variety of new features and enhancements, including the ability to obtain real-time information on nearby public transportation alternatives.
For important bus routes and rail lines, this information can be found on up-to-date maps of cities. Passengers may view all of the departures near them, as well as any delays, and can even save frequently-used stops to make them easier to find on Maps. Here is how it functions.
How to Use the Apple Maps Guide Section in iOS 15 to Find Fun Things to Do
How to Enable Wide Spectrum Audio on a FaceTime Call in iOS 15
How to Factory Reset HomePod Mini
How to Move iOS 15 Safari’s Address Search Bar Back to Top
How to Find Transit Stations Near You in Apple Maps in iOS 15
Apple Maps in iOS 15 includes a new feature that makes finding transit stations near you easier than ever. Here’s how to use it:
- Open Apple Maps on your iPhone or iPad and search for the location you want directions to.
- Tap on the Directions button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Select Transit from the list of options at the top of the screen.
- If there are multiple transit routes available, tap on one to see more information about it, including which stops are included along the route.
- To find out which transit station is closest to your current location, tap on the info button (the letter “i” inside a circle) next to any stop listed under “Upcoming Stops.” This will bring up a map showing all nearby transit stations, as well as their distance from your current location