Would you like to have access to all of your ebooks and audiobooks even when you aren’t connected to the internet? To to Download iCloud Books on iPhone & iPad for Offline Reading in iOS 15, you’ll need to use the Books app in offline mode. You might want to do this before your next vacation, and it isn’t difficult to do.
People frequently enjoy reading or listening to books when they are travelling, or when they are bored, but don’t assume that they can always be connected to the internet. You can be offline if you’re out of cell range or on a plane, or if you have weak cellular signal and Wi-Fi coverage. Offline reading functionality is a time-saver in these circumstances. As a result, you are able to access your books from your iPhone or iPad whenever you choose, regardless of whether or not you have an internet connection.
How to Download iCloud Books on iPhone & iPad for Offline Reading in iOS 15, simply follow these steps:
These procedures can be utilized on all current iOS and iPadOS versions in cluding iOS 15 because the look and feel of the Apple Books app has not changed significantly over the years. All right, here we go:
- You will be directed to the Reading Now section of the app when you activate the Books app on your iPhone or iPad.
- To see all of your books, tap on the “Library” option from the bottom menu.
To Download iCloud Books on iPhone & iPad for Offline Reading in iOS 15, simply follow these steps
- An “iCloud” cloud icon appears next to each book that is stored in iCloud, as demonstrated below.
- Next to it, tap on the triple-dot icon to reveal more settings.
- Choose “Download” from the choices menu that appears.
- Depending on your internet speed, your download should take sometime.
You’ll find the book in Airplane mode too when you download it. Once you’ve got it, open it to see if it is accessible offline.
Also, remember to erase the book from your device once you’re finished with it because many people prefer to ignore it, and these downloaded books can use up a lot of storage space.
How to remove downloaded books from local storage in iOS 15
If you have downloaded a book from the iCloud, you can delete books in 2 ways.
- One way to simply tap the edit button, then select the books you want to delete and tap delete botton in bottom left corner. You will be prompted 2 choices you want to “Delete everywhere”or “Remove Download” once selected your option file is removed.
- Another way to simply tap the 3 button next to book,tap remove from the menu. You will be prompted 2 choices you want to “Delete everywhere”or “Remove Download” once selected your option file is removed
While on your next trip, we hope you were able to download a handful of novels to read. Is it something you would use, if you had an iPhone or iPad? Do you utilize this feature? Are you able to offer any advice or ideas about the situation? Please share your thoughts in the comments.