In this article we demonstrate How to Create Smart Lists in the Reminders App in iOS 15 | iPadOS 15. Smart Lists are a new feature in iOS 15 | iPadOS 15. These assist Users can now create powerful lists that display reminders based on only a few filters.
For instance, users can construct a Smart List with a filter to see weekend reminders when their location is set to home. Apple now offers five filters in the software's beta versions, including date, time, location, flag, and priority.
Here's how to create smart lists in the Reminders App in iOS 15
We will provide step by step procedure to create smart lists in the Reminders App in iOS 15.
- Open Reminders App from home screen.
- Tap Add List in bottom right corner.
- Tap Make Into Smart List to create a Smart List.
- Choose the filter Date option provided are Off, Any, Specified range you can provide dates range here, Relative range you can choose in the next or in the past then number (1-100+) and then Hours,Days,Months & Years
- Choose Time filter provides option given are Off, Any, Morning, Afternoon,Evening, Night
- Choose Location filter provides option Off, Current, Getting In, Getting Out or Custom
- Choose Flag filter provides option to off or Flagged.
- Choose Priority filter provides High, Medium, Low Any and Off options.
- Once chosen tap Done.
- Alternatively, you can create one using the tag browser. Tap Create Smart List after selecting one or more tags. By tapping the three dot icon in the upper-left corner, selecting Name & Appearance, and then tapping Make Into Smart List, regular lists can be converted to Smart Lists.
When creating a Smart List, you'll be prompted to select filters such as Date & Time, Location, Flag, Priority, and any tags. For instance, you can make a list of all reminders that are due in the afternoon. At any time, you can modify the filters. When creating or editing a reminder, you can add tags. Locate the # hashtag/pound sign.
After you tap Done, your Smart List will appear in the My Lists section. At a look, you can tell which ones are intelligent since the symbol will display a small gear in the corner.
Read More | How to Enable Mail Privacy Protection in iOS 15 on iPhone