in this article we discuss How to Convert Burst Photos to Animated GIFs on an iPhone or iPad in iOS 15. Do you like to use your iPhone or iPad to hit random shots quickly? I can help you turn a whole number of burst photographs into an animated GIF if you'd like. It's simple to quickly and easily convert images from your iOS or iPadOS smartphone to a GIF right from the device thanks to the Shortcuts app.
When it comes to the iPhone and iPad, Burst mode is a camera feature that can take ten photographs per second. By touching the shutter button instead of holding it, you may accomplish this. When you open the Photos app, all of the photos that are located within it are analyzed and a single, best picture is chosen as the thumbnail. Burst mode is commonly used to take photographs of things that are happening quickly, such as in movies. However, a special iOS shortcut lets you turn burst images into Animated GIFs.
Would you like to learn more about this keyboard shortcut? This Shortcuts app guide will show you how to batch convert burst photographs to GIF on iPhone or iPad.
How to Convert Burst Photos to Animated GIFs on an iPhone or iPad
Although the Shortcuts app comes pre-installed on most modern devices, you can download it from the App Store if you don't already have it.
Then simply proceed as follows:
- To begin, launch your iPhone or iPad's Shortcuts app.
- Upon launch, you'll be directed to the area My Shortcuts. As illustrated below, navigate to the "Gallery" section using the bottom menu.
- Scroll down to the Photography area and swipe right to access the shortcut "Convert Burst to GIF." Additionally, you can use the search box located at the top of the menu to look for this name.
- Now, tap "+" to download the shortcut and add it to the My Shortcuts section on your device
- To use the Convert Burst to GIF shortcut, navigate back to My Shortcuts and touch on it.
- You will now be prompted to provide the shortcut permissions in the Photos app. To proceed, press "OK."
- In your photo library, you may now view the contents of the Bursts album. Simply tap on the burst shot you'd like to convert to a GIF.
- When the shortcut completes the process, your screen will display a preview of the GIF. Simply hit the top-left corner's "Done" button.
- A pop-up window will appear, offering you the choice of sharing or saving the GIF to the Photos app. To finish the procedure, select your option.
- Using your iPhone or iPad, you've successfully made a GIF from a burst photo.
The best aspect about this shortcut is that it is accessible through Apple's Shortcuts Gallery. As a result, you are not compelled to install any app on your iPhone or iPad. Additionally, because you are not utilizing a third-party application to accomplish this task, it has the appearance of being a built-in feature of the operating system.
How to take Burst photograph in iPhone in iOS 15
If you are not sure how to take burst photograph then follow below steps:
For iPhone XS, XR, or an older iPhone model
- Open the camera app and press and hold the shutter button continuously.
- This instantly initiates Burst Mode and takes many photos until the button is released.
- Additionally, you will hear the shutter sound associated with the camera's many frames.
For iPhone 11 and 12 iPhones model
- If you own an iPhone 11,12 series phone, you'll need to quickly slide the shutter button to the left to enable the Burst Mode photo capability.
- If a camera user presses the shutter button and holds it for an extended period of time on an iPhone 11 series phone, the camera will begin recording video instead of shooting images. It's a simple way to capture videos without activating the video mode.
Have you started taking burst shots and started making animated gifs from burst shots? What are your thoughts on this clever shortcut and its outcome? How frequently do you expect to utilise it?
Hi, I’m vijay dhanda, a tech enthusiast and blogger with a passion for computer and electronics. With years of experience in the field, I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with others through my technical blogs. Along with my love for technology, I’m also interested in games and health. Whether I’m writing about the latest gaming trends, new electronics gadgets, or sharing my health tips and tricks, my goal is to provide readers with valuable insights and information they can rely on. Hope you like the content I am writing and share your feedback.