BitLife gives you a new challenge every week, with specific steps you need to take. Mobile gamers who finish the challenge will get a special reward for their hard work. The Social Butterfly challenge last week was pretty interesting. That one was very entertaining. This one is a bit more normal, but it’s still pretty weird for a life simulator. There are a lot of things you have to do to finish this.
How to complete the Fatal Fashionista Challenge in BitLife
Here are the steps you need to take to finish the BitLife challenge:
- The first step is to make an avatar of a woman. Usually, you will have to make a character more than once until you get to the right city, which is Rome.
- From there, you need to work on finding the right job. Once you know what to do, it’s easy to become a fashion designer. The idea is to go to college and major in Graphic Design or something else related to art in order to get a good job. The best way to do this is to make sure your Smarts skill is high, which will help you do well. Now that you have the degree, it’s time to look for a job.
- Look under the “Occupation” tab to find the Jr. Fashion Designer job. If the job doesn’t show up, either get older or reset the app to get a new list. That will get you the job you want in the long run. With this week’s new challenge, you need to work on getting promoted to the role you really want.
- Find a partner while you are going through this process. Through the Relationships tab, you can find love. Check out different ways to date until you find someone who wants to marry you. It’s annoying to have to do this, but you should do it while you’re trying to get promoted. Get married, and then work hard at your job. When you get the job, it’s time to kill.
- You need to kill at least three of your new coworkers. This means that you have to pick the right choice. You can either click on their names in the job list and choose to kill them right away, or you can do something else. The easiest way to do it is to save up a lot of money and hire a hitman. Look for the Hitman option under the Crime heading to find the option. From there, you can use the dropdown menu to choose the target you want. Make sure you remember your list of coworkers so you can find the right one.
- The last murder you need to do is easy: just poison your spouse. This option is under the Crime tab, and when you choose Murder, it will be in the dropdown menu. After you find your spouse, kill them.
- You have to be pretty lucky to be able to bribe the police and avoid getting arrested. When you run into the police, you can try to bribe them while they are trying to arrest you. If you’re lucky, you might not have to pay for what you did wrong. If you don’t have God Mode, try a reset. If you go to prison, you might have to do the challenge all over again. If you get caught, it’s faster to just start over than to try to get out of jail and get your old job back.
So, that’s how you finish the BitLife Fatal Fashionista Challenge.