In this article we will discuss How to Check Your Amazon Gift Card Balance. Amazon gift card is similar to your regular Debit/Credit card and are issued by Amazon. But only can be used to purchase products on Amazon website or some affiliates like smile.amazon.com or in some cases redemption is also allowed for amazon gift cards. You may come across Amazon cards in grocery stores. Amazon doesn’t want you to know the gift card or gift code before you load it. But have you wondered How to Check Your Amazon Gift Card Balance it is very easy.
Steps to Check Your Amazon Gift Card Balance
- Login to Amazon
- Hover over Account and List & from Drop down click your account.
- Click Gift cards it is your Gift card control center
- Above page will show how much gift card balance is left in your account & Activity.
- If you bought or got a Amazon Gift card a new card, click redeem a card you will be presented below screen.
- Enter Captcha code and Gift claim code. A claim code for a gift card is normally 14 or 15 characters long and contains both letters and numbers example AS25-XCD1JX-ASWE5. For plastic gift card, the claim code can be revealed by gently scratching or peeling away the protective coating on the back of the card.
- Click Apply to your balance if you provided correct captcha & Gift Code you are good to go. Your gift balance is increased by the value of the Gift card.
Read More | How do I modify my date of birth in the Zoom ?