When I’m self-promoting, I never forget to check my Facebook profile to see how many people are liking, commenting, and sharing my articles.
There is no doubt that I feel a sense of satisfaction. However, I have a question:How to check who has viewed my profile on Facebook? I believe I’ve discovered an answer.
The internet is a Pandora’s Box, and we must be cognizant of its drawbacks as well. Certain individuals derive voyeuristic pleasure from viewing the photographs and intimate lives of others. When you become aware that someone is browsing your profile who is not a friend, you must take immediate action.
Facebook states unequivocally that you cannot track who sees your profile. Additionally, this capability cannot be offered by third-party programs. Our inquisitive mind is constantly on the lookout to see if our friends and foes are interested in examining our profile. To assist you in determining who has viewed your Facebook profile, we have discovered a workaround. That is sufficient discussion; let us proceed.
At the moment, just 2 options are available.
How to check who has viewed my profile on Facebook using Source code?
- Your browser should open Facebook.com, and you will need to log in using your login and password.
- Click on your name in the left-hand corner to see your profile.
- Once there, right-click on the Profile page.
- The pop-up menu View Page Source can be opened by clicking on it. On a Mac, right-click Blank Space and select View Page Source.
- The source code for this page is dense with HTML content. To locate this item, press CTRL + F. Type Command () + F on a Mac.
- Now, copy and paste the following code: “Initialchatfriendslist” into the search bar.
- You will be presented with an infinite amount of stacked numbers. Your Facebook friends’ profiles that have been regularly visited and viewed can be found here.
- Examine Your Facebook Profile Utilization of the Profile ID
- Copy the number and paste it with the URL www.facebook.com/10000xxxxxxX. Please bear in mind that you must be logged into Facebook. On Mac, instead of the -2 that follows each profile ID, enter the Profile ID next to the Facebook link.
- By using the Enter key, you may view who regularly views your Facebook profile.
- You’ll find many codes to perform the action you just witnessed in the Page Source.
How to check who has viewed my profile on Facebook using Source code using chrome extension Flatbook?
You can also use a Chrome extension if you are not interested in the source code method. Keep in mind that this method only works with the Google Chrome browser.
- Install the Flatbook extension.
- Click on the Add to Chrome option.
- The browser extension will be installed.
How to check who has viewed my profile on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account and select Flatbook extension.
- Choose the Profile Visitors option.
- You can find a list of the 20 most recent visitors to your profile.