Do you wonder How to Unsubscribe from Amazon Prime? In this article we will provide details about How to Cancel Your Amazon Prime Membership.
A subscription to Amazon Prime is a tremendous benefit for people who shop there frequently. However, you may have signed up for Amazon Prime only to later conclude that it wasn't quite right for you.
It's easy to end your Amazon Prime membership, regardless of whether you've tried the program for free or paid for it. Let me show you.
- Amazon Prime can be canceled at any moment, regardless of whether you have paid for it or are just trying it out.
- You can request a partial refund or a complete refund for Amazon Prime depending on when and how often you use the service's perks.
- Contact Amazon's customer support to find out if you may get a refund for your Amazon Prime membership.
How to Cancel a DoorDash Order and Get Your Refund
How to Program a Comcast Xfinity X1 Remote
Step-by-step instructions on how to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription.
To cancel Amazon Prime, follow these steps:
Your Prime subscription can be cancelled either the website or the mobile app.
How to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription through browser
- Go to Amazon website.
- Sign In to your amazon account
- Click on Account & Lists in your Amazon account.
- Afterwards, select Prime Membership from the drop-down selection or next page if clicked Account and Lists
- In the Membership section click Manage update Setting.
- Select "End membership" from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click the Cancel My Benefits button on the following page.
- Click Continue to cancel if, after reconsidering your choice, you still do not wish to proceed.
How to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription through App
It's as simple as logging into the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Open the Amazon App
- Tap the 3 horizontal line at the right bottom.
- Tap Prime again tap Prime.
- Tap Manage Prime Membership.
- Under Manage Membership, click on Update your options
- To begin the process of canceling your Prime subscription, tap on End membership
Note: In the app's Search Amazon search box, type "cancel prime" and then press "cancel prime membership now" to rapidly access the app's "End membership" button.
- In order to cancel your Prime membership, scroll down and tap Cancel My Benefits at the bottom of the page.
Amazon Prime Refund Policy
It's possible that customers who've paid for Prime but haven't used it will be entitled to a refund, according to Amazon.
As long as you don't use any Prime perks during the three business days following your free trial conversion, you're eligible for a full refund.
Refunds for those who have used the benefits may be available based on their remaining membership duration and usage.