Showtime, the cable television network with a wide variety of shows to choose from, has a large subscriber base because to its wide variety of programming. Cancel your subscription if it's no longer necessary. If you're not happy with the service's offerings or if your favorite show has ended, you may choose to cancel your subscription.
In such a case, how can I cancel my subscription to Showtime? You'll find the answer in the next paragraphs.
Amazon Prime members have four options for canceling Showtime.
If you've decided to cancel Showtime through Amazon, you should know that there are four ways to do so. To stop receiving Amazon Prime Showtime, use one of the methods listed below:
How to Cancel Showtime on Amazon using browser
Because of the ease with which you may cancel subscriptions on Amazon, you can. You only need to visit Amazon.com to begin the cancelling process. Managing service subscriptions is a cinch because they can be found in the same place.
You can effectively cancel your Showtime membership by following these steps:
- Go to amazon.com via your web browser.
- Access your Amazon account by logging in.
- Next, select "Accounts and Lists" from the drop-down menu on the left side of the page. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, there is a link to it. Once you've done that, head over to your account settings.
- Select "Membership and Subscriptions" from the drop-down menu that appears. Finally, choose Prime Video Channels from the drop-down menu.
- Look for the Showtime subscription on the channels list.
- After that, select "Cancel Channel." The button may be found immediately next to the subscription information on the right side of the page.
Using the Amazon app is yet another simple option. Subscriptions may easily be changed through the Amazon app, making it more user-friendly for those who
prefer the app over the website while accessing Amazon's services. If you want to cancel, here are the procedures you must take:
How to Cancel Showtime on Amazon using App
- If you haven't already, get the Amazon app on your phone and set it up.
- To get started, either create a new account or sign in if you already have one.
- Sign in with the correct Amazon account information.
- Once you've done that, select "Your Account" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the screen.
- "Membership and Subscription" is the next choice.
- It's possible that your subscriptions are hidden from view, in which case you should select "Don't See Your Subscriptions."
- A window will appear up on your screen, showing you all of your subscriptions.
- In the next step, pick "Channel Subscription" and then "Prime Video Channels."
- Make sure you've got a Showtime membership.
- Next, click on the "Cancel Channel" option to remove the channel. Just underneath the subscription, in fact.
- The subscription has been terminated.
How to Cancel Showtime on Amazon using by Email
Prime Video subscription cancellations aren't always successful for all users. In fact, many people have discovered that they can only cancel their Showtime membership through Amazon's website or app.
It's even more complicated for those of us who have Amazon Prime. Consequently, you may have no idea what to do if you find yourself in this position. Not to mention, there may be times when canceling via the app or website isn't as easy as it should be.
The good news is that all is not lost yet. To cancel, simply send an email to the address provided in the registration form. You don't have to do anything more than send an email to Amazon customer service.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to Amazon's customer support portal.
- Then click on Need More Help at the bottom of the page, which will take you to a list of available help topics.
- To get in touch with us, click on the Contact Us option. To find it, look to the right-hand side of the page, where the themes are.
- If you're asked to characterize the issue, go with "Prime or Something Else."
- When you arrive to the Tell Us More section, select one of the following from the drop-down menus: Change Prime's auto-renewal settings under the Membership
- Management section of Prime.
- To contact someone, click on the "Or, chat to someone" link and then scroll down to the "Email" button. On your screen, you'll see something like this:
- Inquire about canceling your Showtime subscription by sending an email to customer service. Send the message after that.
- The cancellation process will be assisted by a person within a few hours.
How to Cancel Showtime on Amazon using by Email
In order to expedite the process, you can also call Amazon's customer service department to speak with someone directly. If you're having trouble canceling your subscription online or simply don't want the procedure to take as long as it does, this is a great solution for you.
To speak with an Amazon representative, simply dial 1-888-2804-331. Contact Showtime customer service and let them know that you're canceling your
How to Cancel Showtime Free Trial ?
A free trial for Showtime on Amazon Prime may be the reason you're using the service. There is a chance that you will be dissatisfied with the service and decide to stop using it. Consequently, you decide to terminate your subscription before the trial period ends in order to avoid being billed for the next month
Amazon Prime members can stop their Showtime free trial by following these instructions:
- Open your web browser and go to Amazon.com from there. Log in to your account and then proceed.
- Using the upper right corner of your screen, select "Accounts and Lists."
- Afterwards, head over to the settings page.
- Followed by the selection of Memberships or Subscriptions, Then, select Prime Video Channels.
- Showtime subscriptions are listed here. A link to cancel the channel should be provided. It's as simple as swiping to the left or right.
FAQ for canceling Showtime
Asked questions about discontinuing Showtime on Amazon are answered here.
With Amazon Prime, does Showtime come with a complimentary subscription?
A free trial of Amazon Prime entitles you to free access to Showtime. Only a short period of time will allow this to work. For the first 30 days, the subscription is free of charge.
After canceling Showtime, will I receive a refund?
There is no reimbursement for canceling Showtime. It's a good thing that you can still make use of the subscription for the remainder of the current billing month.
My Showtime subscription isn’t able to be canceled, why?
Cancelling the membership can be done on a mobile phone or computer. In order to access the "account settings" menu, simply sign in to your account and click on the profile symbol. Tap on "Subscriptions" and select "Cancel Your Subscription" from the dropdown list.
If I deactivate Amazon Prime, what would happen to my Showtime subscription??
Even if you cancel Amazon Prime, you'll still be able to access all of your previous purchases. As a result, you will no longer be able to watch your prime videos for free. '
We hope you enjoyed our post on canceling your Showtime subscription. If you use one of the methods listed above, you should have no problems canceling your subscription. If you're interested in finding an alternative, please check out our post on how to watch shows online. We hope this guide will help you find a show to watch tonight, and that you'll enjoy it.
Hi, I’m vijay dhanda, a tech enthusiast and blogger with a passion for computer and electronics. With years of experience in the field, I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with others through my technical blogs. Along with my love for technology, I’m also interested in games and health. Whether I’m writing about the latest gaming trends, new electronics gadgets, or sharing my health tips and tricks, my goal is to provide readers with valuable insights and information they can rely on. Hope you like the content I am writing and share your feedback.