FaceTime in iOS 15 gets a makeover with new visual and audio effects. With Portrait mode, you can blur your background to make video calls more fun. This mode is used by other video conferencing apps like Zoom and Teams to hide messy home scenes and other distractions or embarrassments.
In this article we will demonstrate process to Blur Your Background on a FaceTime Call in iOS 15.
How to Blur Your Background on a FaceTime Call in iOS 15
- Begin a video call by opening the FaceTime app.
- Open Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner of your screen in a diagonal motion.
- Take advantage of the video effects by clicking on the button.
- Enable the Portrait mode by tapping the Portrait button.
- To return to the call and dismiss Control Center, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.