So, you’ve been looking for a way to get rid of my Instagram account. We have all been there. But, when you find yourself with a phone in your hand, a camera in front of you, and a calendar in front of that, letting go of that account can be a very hard thing to do. Nevertheless, the truth of the matter is that a phoenix cannot emerge from a pile of ashes. And in order to be reborn, you have to burn. So, get rid of your Instagram account and start fresh.
The number of people using Instagram has grown exponentially. Despite its increasing popularity, there are quite a few people who dislike Instagram. There are many reasons why users dislike it. Some people don’t like the idea of posting photos of their food, others don’t like the pressure to look flawless all the time. Most users are unhappy because it is hard to maintain a relationship with this platform. That’s why we are here to support you. At the end of the day, you should do what’s right for you!
As a result of all the posting, liking, and sharing on Instagram that you feel trapped, you may have contemplated quitting the social media platform altogether. There are several methods you can use to temporarily disable or even delete your account.
If you delete your Instagram account, you will never be able to recover it. All of your previous posts, followers, and other data will be deleted. Whatever number of times you use the same username to sign up for a new account, you won’t be able to get rid of the old one.
- How to Delete Instagram Messages on Both Sides of the Conversation
- Insta-stalking: How to Recognize if Someone is Following You?
- How to Change Your Snapchat Username
- How to watch Twitch through a Roku device
How to temporarily deactivate Instagram account?
Follow these steps to deactivate Instagram account.
- Use a computer or a web browser to log into your account and retrieve your login information. Instagram can be accessed in your browser by clicking on the link: https://www.Instagram.com. Mobile app do not let you delete the account.
- Click your profile image on top right corner.
- There will be a a drop down select profile it will take you to your profile page. (you can also choose settings it will direcctly take you to settings)
- On profile page select ‘Edit Profile.’
- You’ll need to complete the process by clicking ‘Temporarily disable my account,’ located in the lower left corner of the page.
- Under “What are you doing to disable your account?” choose an option from the drop-down menu.
- re-enter your password now
- The screen will display a button labelled “Temporarily Disable Account.” Clicking this will disable your account temporarily.
How to delete Instagram account permanently
- Log in to your Instagram account at instagram.com on your computer or mobile device.
- Unfortunately, the Instagram mobile app does not allow you to delete your Instagram account.
- Permanent account deletion can be requested by visiting the Delete Your Account page
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the question “Why are you deleting your account?” to make your selection.
- Now, enter your password once more.
- The option to “Permanently delete my account” will be available if you choose to do so.
With the rise in the number of social media platforms, people may start feeling that they are spending too much time on social media and their real life suffers because of it. But if you feel this way and you want to delete your Instagram account, we encourage you to do so. But if you loved your Instagram account and you want to keep it, we won’t stop you. Just remember that we are here to help.
We hope that this article has been useful for you and you will find it useful in your daily lives. Our aim is to provide you with the best content and we hope to do so in the future too. Our blog is always open for questions, so feel free to ask us any time. Thank you for your time and we hope to see you again soon.