The technology we use can definitely help us find what we need and get us there. A lot of people use Google Maps to get directions to where they need to go. It’s easy and convenient to use Google Maps and it gets you there on time. What you may not know is that you can use Google Maps for more than just directions. You can get all the info you need such as the nearest gas station, ATM, and more. We’ll get to know more about this and why you need to use Google Maps to get directions to get to your nearest gas station on iPhone or Android.
What is Google Maps?
Google Maps is a free navigation app that helps you find your way to your destination. You can use Google Maps to get directions, or to find places like the nearest gas station, restaurant, or ATM. You can also use Google Maps to get real-time traffic updates, guided tours, and to learn more about places like museums, castles, and more.
How can I use Google Maps to find the nearest gas station ?
If you’re in a hurry and you have no time to spare to get to a gas station, you can always use Google Maps to find the nearest gas station near you on Android. It’s a great app to have if your gas tank’s running low and you need to fill up. If you’re on the road and you have no idea which gas station is closest to you, you can use Google Maps to find the nearest gas station.
Google Maps makes it easy to find the nearest gas station, whether you’re on the road or in your home city. The process is simple just follow these steps:
- Open Google Maps you will be shown your current location
- Select Gas/Petrol from the screen. It will provide list of Gas Stations / Petrol Pump around you.
- List provide will have other information like name, open or close, distance, address, price of gas etc
- You can call them too by tapping call symbol shown infront of Gas station.
- You can choose Gas station of your choice based on price of gas and distance of the gas station. Once decided tap the direction symbol shown in front of gas station.
- You can also you can also sort the gas stations by Relevance or Distance
- You got what you are looking for.
You need to use Google Maps to find the nearest gas station. This is the best way to go. Google Maps has everything you need to know, including the address, operating hours, user ratings, and so much more. This is the best way to go when you need gas or are simply looking for a gas station nearby.