By adding a tool that lets users export their notes and text-based posts to other services. Facebook has made it easier than ever for people to leave the social network without having to delete their content permanently.
People can now move their notes and posts directly to Google Docs, Blogger, and WordPress.It is all made possible with the new "data portability types." The changes are made to a Facebook tool that lets users copy photos and videos to outside storage services like Backblaze, Dropbox, Google Photos, and Koofr.
They have changed the name of the tool to "Transfer Your Information" to better reflect the different kinds of data that users can now send to the services offered.
Facebook said when making this tool, they thought about how useful it would be as well as how to keep it private and safe. Before the transfer starts, they'll ask you to re-enter your password, and they'll encrypt your data as it moves between services, giving you peace of mind that it will be moved in a safe way.
How to fix Facebook App Not Working on iPhone
How to poke anybody on Facebook
How to use Facebook Take a Break feature
How to Hide Likes on Your Facebook Posts
How to Turn off Facebook Memories
How to Export Notes and Text-Based Posts from Facebook
By following the steps below, you can use a browser on your desktop to get to the tool. The Step-by-Step Guide to Exporting Your Notes and Posts from Facebook.
- After logging in to the Facebook website, click the Account button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the menu.
- Click Settings.
- Choose Your Facebook Information, then find the "Transfer a copy of your information" section and choose View from the drop-down menu.
- After choosing the type of media to be transferred (Photos, Videos, Posts, or Notes) and the service to which the information will be sent, click the Next button.
- Give Facebook permission to use the service you choose. Just click the button that says "Start Transfer."
When the process is done, the content will be waiting for you where you said it would be and will be ready to read. The amount of data being moved directly affects how long it takes to finish the procedure.
Hi, I’m vijay dhanda, a tech enthusiast and blogger with a passion for computer and electronics. With years of experience in the field, I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with others through my technical blogs. Along with my love for technology, I’m also interested in games and health. Whether I’m writing about the latest gaming trends, new electronics gadgets, or sharing my health tips and tricks, my goal is to provide readers with valuable insights and information they can rely on. Hope you like the content I am writing and share your feedback.