Twitter has added a new feature to assist creators in organizing a Twitter Spaces session in which they offer their knowledge, skills, or anything else relevant to why their audience follows them on Twitter. And in exchange, earn money by maintaining an access ticket for that session of Spaces. This new tool, dubbed Ticketed Twitter Space, gives creators complete control over setting a charge between $1 and $999.
What percentage of money can a creator retain?
Twitter announced a two-tiered revenue split:
A lifetime income of up to $50,000
After deducting platform costs associated with in-app sales, creators can retain up to 97 percent of money produced through Ticketed Twitter Space. Additional fees associated with transfer, currency conversion, and e-wallet usage will be deducted from the creator's share.
$50,000 and above
Once a creative earns $50,000 in lifetime profits, his or her share of revenue produced by Ticketed Twitter Space will be decreased to 80%. The minimum withdrawal amount is $50, and the funds may take up to ten days to appear in your bank account. According to local legislation, the author is responsible for paying taxes on the revenue created.
Eligibility Criteria Ticketed Twitter Space Host
A user must fulfill all of the conditions listed below in order to host a Ticketed Twitter Space.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Maintain a minimum of 1,000 active followers.
- Within the last 30 days, you must have hosted at least three Spaces.
- Should have a comprehensive profile, including a username, a bio, a profile photo, and a header image.
- Complete the email verification process (if not done before)
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Should not have breached either the Twitter user agreement or the Content Monetization requirements of Twitter.
- The account should not be a state-affiliated media outlet. Additionally, the account should not have been suspended as an advertiser for violating Twitter's policies.
- The account must be genuine and have a distinct identity:
- Should not be a satirical or fan page
- Not to impersonate any individual, brand, or organisation.
- No animal or imaginary character shall be used as the profile photo (unless affiliated with your brand or organization)
How to Begin a Ticketed Twitter Space?
If your Twitter Account fits the above-mentioned qualifying conditions for organising a Ticketed Twitter Space, click here. Then, to begin creating a ticketed space, you must take the following steps:
- On your phone, launch the Twitter app.
- By clicking on the hamburger menu (3 lines), navigate to the sidebar and select Monetization.
- Select Ticketed Spaces from the drop-down menu.
- Enroll in Ticketed Spaces by submitting an application.
- Twitter will now assess your application and determine whether or not to enable ticketed Twitter space for your account, in accordance with their regulations.
Thus, this is how you may conduct a Ticketed Twitter Space Session for your audience; the tool is now only available to creators in the United States, but will be expanded to additional locations in the near future. We will update this information as soon as we gain access to Ticketed Twitter Space in our region; you can bookmark this page and check back later for changes.
Read More| What to Do If Google Keeps Crashing on Android
Hi, I’m vijay dhanda, a tech enthusiast and blogger with a passion for computer and electronics. With years of experience in the field, I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with others through my technical blogs. Along with my love for technology, I’m also interested in games and health. Whether I’m writing about the latest gaming trends, new electronics gadgets, or sharing my health tips and tricks, my goal is to provide readers with valuable insights and information they can rely on. Hope you like the content I am writing and share your feedback.